Frequently Asked Questions
What is myerrand.com?
There are thousands of websites by errand professionals to offer their errand services. This causes a problem for potential customers to find the right websites and right errand professionals. MyErrand.com is a marketplace to gather all errand professionals to one website to make it convenient for potential customers.
- MyErrand.com does not collect commission. Errand professionals keep 100% of transaction value.
- The cost of listing on myerrand.com ($100 annually) is around or less than hosting a website (~$120).
How does myerrand.com work?
- Join myerrand.com for free
- Errand professionals post ads on myerrand.com for services that they provide
- Potential customers find errand professionals' ads and contact them via email and/or phone.
How much does it cost to join?
It's free for both customers and professionals to join myerrand.com.
How much does it cost to advertise?
Currently, the cost is $100 for 1 year (365 days) of listing. The cost for an errand professional to host without maintenance a website is around $10 a month or $120 a year. The cost of listing on myerrand.com is around or less than hosting a website for a year.
Currently, MyErrand.com does not collect commission.
If I post an ad, will I also get more spam e-mails?
Absolutely not because your email address is not visible on the website.
How long will my ad remain on the website?
In general, an ad is automatically deactivated from the website after 1 year (365 days). You will receive an email a week before D-Day and another on the day of deactivation. You have the ability to put them online in the following month by logging into your account on the site. After this delay, your ad will be automatically removed permanently from the website.
I want to remove my ad. How do I remove my ad?
Once you no longer want to provide your service, log in to your account to remove your ad.